Monday, April 12, 2010

Chapter 3: Laws of Increase


I took a week to visit family and friends in Southern California. When I visit this area I feel my "batteries are recharged". I don't know if it is visiting where I spent so much time in my youth or visiting the water, whether it be the beach or the lake, but it grounds me again and I remember what it is that is most important in my life. I have been reading Beyond Fear, A Toltec Guide to Freedom and Joy about the teachings of Don Miguel Ruiz. He wrote the Mastery of Love and the Voice of Knowledge which I also enjoyed. His ideas confirm what I have read in Your Life.

I have been working on reducing the negative thoughts and therefore negative energy in my mind. In this I can become fearless. I remember when BRC spoke to me about not being "attached". I thought he was saying I couldn't care about the outcome, but that was not it at all. It is all about love and not fear, not needing to control. I need to practice positive determination. If I am willing to take the responsibilty I can acheive whatever it is I want to acheive. The law discussed in Chapter 3 shows me the way to the higher road. Keeping in mind my goal to live my highest and best this chapter is key.

Chapter #3, entitled Laws of Increase again reiterate the importance of having our thoughts, our energies directed in the ways we intend our life to be. We need to be sure our spirit, our purpose is right.

CHAPTER 3: LAWS OF INCREASE

“As you sow, so shall you reap”

The miracle in this law is one of abundance, joy and beauty. The prosperity comes through the law of increase.

Our thoughts are basic to our creative power: we use them to direct our energy. It is the spirit of our thoughts that determine the increase. “What is my true purpose?”
What you hold onto in the spiritual or the mental level will eventually manifest in the physical. The true motivation or spirit is always known. The key to this law is the spirit.

The more often we think or act in a particular spirit, the greater the energy given to that seed and the stronger it becomes in us.

Do not be attached to the outcome. Need to respect time and patience. Requirement during time of growth is to be sure that our spirit, our purpose, is right.

Negative words are “weed seeds”. Based on fear.

“The Spirit of your Actions Multiplies the Result”
Amount of increase depends on your purpose, your sincerity and your willingness.

The greater your fear, the greater the chance it will happen. Be in the world, but not of it. In recognizing the higher power of our Creator and using the Universal Laws in that spirit, we are freed from our fears and those of the world because we then recognize we have nothing to fear.

Need to ask Universe for help. The earth plane is our school of law. Sow the seeds of the “Be” Attitudes. Be loving, gentle, kind, patient, friendly, merciful, truthful, hopeful, faithful, good, joyful, peaceful, humble, harmonious, understanding consistent in acts and speech, content, honest, appreciative, generous, cooperative, just and forgiving.

God is inside of each of us. Have positive determination. Discipline yourself to study, work and follow through. Keep your life in balance.

If we are ready to assume the responsibility for much money we will receive it.

You reap what you sow when the time is right; when you are ready, you will receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment