Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chapter 7: Unique Characteristics of the Universal Laws


In coming back to Colorado for this summer I found that my job did not offer me the same hours that I had enjoyed in the years past, given the economic conditions, I am not surprised. I have had to re-evaluate. This has been a test of my beliefs in the Universal Laws and this next Chapter addresses the nature of the Universal Laws. What I believe is that the essence of the laws are love and what more can I ask for?

Chapter 7: Unique Characteristics of the Universal Laws

Recognition of a Universal Law. Need to distinguish a Universal Law from other ideas, teachings, beliefs, facts or statements you must first apply this criterion: Does it fit this definition of Universal Laws?:
The Universal Laws are unbreakable, unchangeable principles of life that operate inevitably, in all phases of our life and existence, for all human beings everywhere, all the time. A Universal Law makes no demand on you. So you need to ask yourself “Does this place any limitation or requirement on me?” If it does, it can be broken and is not a Universal Law.

Universal Truths and Universal Laws are basically the same. We are in a school here on Earth, we learn lessons through the Universal Laws. The laws operate on principle not quantity. You do not have to meet the karma you have created in terms of numbers, but only in terms of principle. The Universe will create a test to make sure you have successfully met a karmic condition. The essence of a Universal Law is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment